Disable the optional passphrase feature
1. Connect your KeepKey.
2. Open the KeepKey app and enter your PIN and Passphrase.
3. In your Chrome browser, go to chrome://extensions
4. Enable "Developer Mode". This is located at the top of the page.
5. Under KeepKey Client, open "chrome-wallet/popup.html".
6. In the window that opens, select the "console" tab
7. Type "KeepKey.enablePassphrase(false)" and press enter.
8. Confirm that you want to disable passphrase on your device.
9. Close developer tools window and KeepKey app.
10. Passphrase is now disabled; close and reopen the KeepKey app.
Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.Contact Support