How to Send Bitcoin From an Exchange (e.g., Coinbase) to your KeepKey
1. Generate a receiving address on KeepKey.
- Select the bitcoin account which will receive the bitcoin.
- Click on "Receive Bitcoin".
- You will see a bitcoin address with a QR code.
- To copy the address, click on the green clipboard icon.
2. Sign in to the exchange from which you want to send bitcoin.
- Enter the address you copied into the "send to" field.
- This is the receiving address for your transaction.
3. Send the transaction.
- The transaction will be visible on your KeepKey shortly thereafter.
- If you are using a mobile app, you can scan the QR code above the address instead of copying the address.